Baseball season has been over for long than I would like to admit, which means that it’s time for me to once again compile a list of (non-portable) games I plan to play and will most likely ignore. But making the list does actually help keep me somewhat on track. This year the twist is I’m only including games that I already own. Yes, I will most certainly be playing the new Zelda but mentioning it here doesn’t help clear out my ridiculous backlog.
My first order of business is to finish the games listed over there on the right as “Currently Playing” before I get distracted, of course. For record keeping those are:
- Dark Souls (PS3)
- Tomb Raider Underworld (PC)
- Uncharted 3 (PS3)
Honestly, I will probably not get anywhere near finishing Dark Souls before April. While I enjoy all the From Software dungeon crawlers a lot I find that I can’t play them as my primary game or I want to die (because of all the dying you do in the games, ho ho ho).
- Avadon (PC)
- Castlevania: Lord of Shadows (PS3) — I’m halfway through, I might as well finish it. I don’t see a Platinum Trophy in my future, however.
- Deus-Ex: Human Revolution (PC) — Got it for one whole dollar from OnLive.
- El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (PS3)
- Fallout: New Vegas (PC) — Luv u, Obsidian <3
- Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon (Wii)
- Lost Odyssey (360)
- Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (PS3) — Need to finish this up.
- Metroid: Other M (Wii) — For real this time. Really!
- Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii) — Really want to play the first two with the Wii controls, no harm in also playing Corruption again.
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World (Wii)
I don’t think that’s too ambitious even with the inevitable mass game purchases when everyone has Thanksgiving and Christmas sales.